Thursday, August 1, 2013

New In Archive! ft. Annoying Computer

So, let's start out by saying my computer SUCKS. It is never connecting to the internet, and I have one little time frame to try and click a link, for example, logging into Stardoll. If I don't click it in this exact time, I have to log in again and receive the lovely "unable to connect" page and hit the refresh button at least 15 times for it to go away.

Now onto the post.

Stardoll has released yet another Archive collection! No pictures, read the first paragraph. To me, none of it is my style. But when I looked twice at the bottom rack, I saw the Strawberry Halter Romper! I have had this before, then sold it, but I might buy it again! Also, it is from Fudge, which is a discontinued store.

Now I am going to spend the rest of my day on Pinterest. Byeeee!

♥ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment