Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chanel & Giambattista Valli Couture Tributes!

Wow, I haven't posted in a week! There are two new tributes in Starplaza:


CHANEL TRIBUTE


I love almost all of the dresses! They are so pretty! The collection is actually pretty expensive, though. The dresses are all around 40 stardollars, which is pretty expensive for in-store purchases.



GIAMBATTISTA VALLI COUTURE

Again, I love all of the dresses! I only wish that they were different colors. In my opinion, most of the colors don't go well together. The dresses are gorgeous, however.

I'm really tired so I'm not really explaining things too well right now.....blah.

I give these collections 4 out of 5 hearts! Everything is gorgeous, but a tad pricey.
♥♥♥♥

FUTURE BLOG POST:
♥ How to create a unique suite and add dimension

♥ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment