Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Archive, Fever Store, & Messaging Problems?

So many updates!

MESSAGING PROBLEMS
Is it just me, or do you think Stardoll is having problems with their message center? They haven't been sending out any messages for new collections or stores, which really bothers me. I love getting updated and now I won't know about a new store unless I feel like shopping that day! A week or so ago I got about 5 messages in one day from Stardoll about new collections that were now old. I really hope they get this fixed. So, the following things I am going to talk about might be new, or they might have been out for a while but I missed them then.


NEW IN ARCHIVE!
Archive has released a "new" collection! I don't think anything can top the last one, though! The collection is very "blah" this time around, and surprisingly I already have 3 of the items because I bought them previously!
Hypercam isn't working for me today, but I'll have pictures soon!


NEW FEVER STORE
So, there's this new store called Fever in Starplaza. I would say it has a Trendy/Edgy style to it, which is not mine at all. I really don't like the store, and I'm not sure why they added it. I don't like how they're taking away good stores and adding in bad ones!
Again, pictures coming soon!

FUTURE BLOG POST:
♥ How to create a unique suite and add dimension

♥Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment